Friends usually ask me “How you manage to stay motivated whole day!?” Never changed my answer & i never will. My answer is; MY PEOPLE & MONEY. I am a strong believer in material growth, MONEY is always a priority. Now that i have mentioned this word “PRIORITY”; the earlier you will understand your priorities, the quicker your path to happiness will start opening in a big way.
Make a goal which can keep you awake with a smile, which can make you the best worker for yourself, at the end it must make you enough tired so that you can get a cozy happy sleep like a baby. No need of motivation from someone else. In my case, i am just excited towards everything new, i read a lot, i learn a lot, i read ton of news and articles on finance or tech, most of the time i keep on learning something from skillshare. They all help me remain positive to see “WHAT’S NEXT!!”. The day you will figure out your way towards priorities & desires, that’s it. At the end i must mention; “MOTIVATION IS AN EXAGGERATED WORD. I AM JUST AN EXCITED PERSON. I WANNA SEE WHAT TOMORROW IS PLANNING TO OFFER ME. THAT EXCITED ME ALWAYS REPRESENTS AN EXCITING PERSON IN ME TO THE WORLD”.
Never judge someone till you walk in their shoes. Never prioritise people above you because everything/everyone is an option in this materialistic world. After you are sure about previous two lines; Never become too selfish with own ways because there are always two sides of every story.
Irrespective of the fuck you are, I am my only priority. My happiness will always be my #1.
If your decisions are working towards your priorities, you are PRODUCTIVE. Or else you are just BUSY for nothing.
Put your all into yourself & be shameless about it. You are your only priority. You value yourself, people will value you the same. Your work is your identity. If your work isn’t at right place, you are in a identity crisis.
Defo I am single & Happy as hell. In no mood to be tied down in a relationship, my goals towards a secure tomorrow is my priority.
I take years to allow someone close to me. Earning Tap is a tough task. I would suggest you to stop trying, because I know you will give up & I don’t give a shit. Whoever approaches me with LOVE, they know the reason behind my denial.
I can share my status looking at this pic: Best friend is someone named “GRANNY”. I am definitely planning to hook up with her in 2070. Sorry DEMI.😂
There are things I am willing to do and there are also certain things I am wishing to do; my wishes may not be my priority, but I am already doing what I am willing to do.
If there is a fork on the road to my success; I already made a choice, I picked spoon. My happiness & my financial stability are my only priority. 😜
If you can’t treat me like your PRIORITY, I will treat you like my part time FUN. I know how to balance life.
1. Always book two one way flights with two different carriers. It will be cheaper over a one round trip ticket. Prefer they are foreign airlines for easy upgrades. The codes Y or B ensures, your economy ticket may a complementary upgrade.
2. Order your In-flight meal in advance looking at the offer during checkout. The same meal will cost you more inside flight. Vegetarian meals will not be a trouble, if you are aware earlier.
3. Remember to register yourself with your airline or star-alliance kind of membership program to gain & redeem air miles/points whenever you fly.
4. Airport lounges: make sure you have the right credit card for a lounge access or buy a priority pass. This tip is applicable only for frequent fliers. Remember this can give access to 750 lounges worldwide.
5. Clear cookies in your browser before booking any tickets. Avoid the cab space in airport. Head to departure zone first, there is always something better cheaper waiting for you.
Save some money. Stay happy. Tap life..😘