I take full responsibility of where I am in my life. It didn’t happen to me, I choose to become what I am.
Don’t give a shit when people say something behind you, it’s their life full of misery which holds them in that same spot.
It’s your job to become expensive yet grounded. Evolve for the better with your TRUTH.
Life is full of fake people. Please don’t become one while judging others.
I don’t understand why people hate wealthy individuals!! As if experiencing life best way possible is a crime.
1. Always book two one way flights with two different carriers. It will be cheaper over a one round trip ticket. Prefer they are foreign airlines for easy upgrades. The codes Y or B ensures, your economy ticket may a complementary upgrade.
2. Order your In-flight meal in advance looking at the offer during checkout. The same meal will cost you more inside flight. Vegetarian meals will not be a trouble, if you are aware earlier.
3. Remember to register yourself with your airline or star-alliance kind of membership program to gain & redeem air miles/points whenever you fly.
4. Airport lounges: make sure you have the right credit card for a lounge access or buy a priority pass. This tip is applicable only for frequent fliers. Remember this can give access to 750 lounges worldwide.
5. Clear cookies in your browser before booking any tickets. Avoid the cab space in airport. Head to departure zone first, there is always something better cheaper waiting for you.
Save some money. Stay happy. Tap life..😘